Thursday, February 12, 2009

USA Weddings store in Colonie Center

The USA Weddings store is back in Colonie Center!!!



Ok, so we've actually been open for a whole month, but better late than never!

USA Weddings is back in our same great location upstairs next to Boscovs. Sure we let Hickory Farms sell a few cheese logs from our spot during the holidays, but it's all ours from January to October. Think of our store as a bridal show that is always open and never requires an admission fee. If you haven't been in then you should just stop by and check us out. We have great vendor information from photographers, dress shops, florists, limo companies, bands and djs, videographers, stationery suppliers, cake bakeries, tux shops, calligraphers, ceremony musicians, officiants, and, of course, wedding planners! ME! :)

I run the store every other Wednesday night so stop in and say hello! I'm happy to give any free advice so take advantage of the opportunity and pick my brain! And if you're in the market of hiring a planner or coordinator then this is a great way to get to know me and see if you like me! :)

Contact me if you want to schedule a full consultation at the store. See you there!!














1 comment:

  1. just dropping by your blog to say 'hello'! I hope that I get the opportunity to work with you in the future!

    ReplyDelete