Sunday, May 17, 2009

And we're off!

Wedding season was officially kicked off this weekend for Wedding Planning Plus with not one, but TWO weddings on Saturday May 16th. The first wedding was for Danielle and Nick at the Albany Country Club. I started working with these guys in February of 2008 so this wedding was a long time in the making. I love this couple, so laid back and fun. They really let their vendors do their thing and they stayed calm enough to enjoy every minute of it. I loved working with them and although I'll miss planning their wedding with them I'm sure I'll see them around, because Nick is not only one of my grooms, but he is also my web designer! Check out his talent - http://www.weddingplanningplus.net/.

My other wedding was for Meghan and Chris at Saratoga National. I met these guys last summer and together we planned an unbelievable event for 325 guests. This wedding had everything - top vendors, elaborate food and beverage displays, a cigar roller, a chocolate fountain, a cordial station - you name it, it was there. My assistants took charge of this one (I haven't quite figured out how to be two places at once) and they rocked it! Thank you WPP planners Katie, Sarah, and Gail. I literally couldn't have done this without you!!

I'm so excited that wedding season is here. This wedding weekend is the first of MANY wedding weekends for Wedding Planning Plus. Keep checking back here to see the pictures of these events!

Happy planning,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment