Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More wisdom from past brides...

We all have those days, when life seems to get us a little lower than we'd like... And then there are those little angels who pick us back up and keep us moving on... Just so happens that some of my angels are past brides! Who knew??

Here's a message from one tonight...

"But... you know, you have the power to change lives. With all the ridiculousness going on in the world, there should be more people like you who just want to focus on peoples happiness and bringing family together - and you have changed my life. I mean, my interactions with you for a year and a half, and then that one incredible day will be such a huge part of me, I hope forever. You'll have your bad days, but your good days are so so good. I'll always be your #1 fan."

Awwwww! Thanks Kimm!!! You made my day! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment