Saturday, March 27, 2010

Now Hiring: Summer/Fall Intern

Hello everyone! We are now accepting applications for those interested in an internship position with Wedding Planning Plus. Ideally the candidate will be a college student or recent college graduate in the areas of event planning, communications, business, or other related fields. Thorough training will be provided. Prior experience is recommended but not required. If you are interested please e-mail me a copy of your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position and what you hope to get out of the experience of working with my company. I would be willing to take on one intern to stay on from May until November, or I could split this up into a summer and a fall season for the right candidates. If you have interest or questions please e-mail me at Shannon@WeddingPlanningPlus.net. Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment