Monday, August 16, 2010

A Thank You from My Beautiful Bride!

Even though I only coordinated her wedding, and I didn't plan it, I felt as connected and close to my August 14th bride as I did to any bride I worked closely with for years and years. Andrea Tully is one of the most magical women I've ever met, and her wedding followed closely in line with her style, personality, and special something-something. At her wedding she handed me a thank you card, even before I had coordinated a thing outside of her rehearsal. And this is what the card said...

"Dear Shannon -

You are a wonderwoman, woman! Thank you for being a source of information, sanity, and kindness. Having you a phone call away throughout this process has allowed me to get sleep at night. Some people truly love what they do, and it shows - you are one of those people. :) Please don't be a stranger, and we owe you a drink or two next time you are in the city!

Love,

Andrea and Chris"

No comments:

Post a Comment