Sunday, February 28, 2010

Destination Wedding Spotlight - NYC

NYC is the greatest city in the world, so why not celebrate your most special day there? With so much architecture, history, culture, and urban and natural scenery you could choose just about any style wedding and fit in somewhere in this city. Get cool pics of the two of you in a big yellow cab. Or climb to the top of the Empire State Building to do your first sighting photos. Or visit any of the world class restaurants and get your first meal together prepared by a celebrity chef. Big and grand or small and chic this city has everything you've been looking for and so much more that you didn't even know you needed.

I have been to NYC MANY times, and these are just a few photos I took on my trip there this past weekend.
Want to know more about my experiences in NYC? E-mail me at Shannon@WeddingPlanningPlus.net.


No comments:

Post a Comment