Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Walajtys wedding - July 11, 2010



Here is the original wedding recap I posted on Jolene and Brad's wedding. Just in case you missed it the first time around!


Ok. So I love all of my brides... I mean couples... But ok I just need to be straight with everyone and confess that this bride, er couple, was really one of my coolest. And perhaps I have said that before and maybe I have but I am a blessed individual and I have some cool freakin' people come looking for my help so please don't blame me or pass judgement on how I classify more than one of my brides - couples - as the 'coolest'. Ahem, anyway, Jolene and Brad are simply amazing people with inner beauties that all but burst out of their souls the first minute you meet them. Jolene is quite frankly a whirl of wonderfulness and she might as well have sucrose skin because honestly this girl is just that sweet. Add to that her self confidence, love from her family and friends, and her supremely keen sense of drop dead gorgeous style and this was a bride with sass and pizazz that any wedding planner should be luck enough to cross paths with.

Jolene and Brad came to me pretty much at day one and I worked them through the entire process of planning this wedding out. From the quirky and global decor choices to the open air dining to the celebrity florist I was with these two through thick and thin and every blessed e-mail trail in between. I love love LOVED working with them and I honestly couldn't have been any more pleased with the finished product - as if this wedding I was planning was my own. Huge special thanks to Annabel Braithwaite of Belathee Photography for supplying me with these amazing images. Also a huge thank you to Greg Fraiser for DJing this special evening, Lori and her crew at The Mansion Saratoga for hosting this party, Make Me Fabulous for the incredible faces and hair of these lovely ladies, and Clifton Park Rental for creating and implementing the most amazing open air dining space (and drop dead gorgeous lounge space) I have ever seen at a wedding. And of course I can't forget the fabulous Ariella Chezar for being Jolene's priced possession and coming through in a monumental way to make the flowers and dining table look more amazing than any I've ever seen.

This was a very special wedding and I am very happy to share these images with you. Hope you swoon over this wedding as much as I did, er, do. Enjoy!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment