Friday, January 21, 2011

According to The Knot I'm a winner!

There has been so many great announcements coming through our office about awards and features and accolades of all kinds that lately I just feel like I need to stop and pinch myself! Well I just got word of another achievement that I am so totally excited to share with you all. Drum roll please...

Wedding Planning Plus has been rated by local brides and voted The Knot Best of Weddings 2011 Pick!

Thank you to all of the brides who voted and have so far given us perfect 5 out of 5 ratings in all categories. You guys are the best and are truly the reason I do what I do. I hold myself and my team to the highest standards and it's so very nice to see that it is appreciated. So this I share with all of you! Muah!! <3


2011 Pick - Best of Weddings on The Knot





No comments:

Post a Comment