Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Recap on Bridesmaids Dresses


As I'm working through my 2011 weddings I see an immediate contrast in bridesmaids dresses from this year to last. 2010 was the year of pink for my weddings, as the vast majority of brides selected either a soft or a bold shade of pink for their girls to wear. Sure I had long dresses and short, matching and non, and a few shades of blues and greens, but if I can sum up my bridesmaids in 2010 the word pink is the only way I could describe them. :)

Here are some of my favorite bridesmaids dresses from my 2010 weddings.
















Title photo - Belathee Photography
Photo 2 - Jennifer Mardus Photography
Photo 3 - Gallery 9 North
Photo 4 - Tracey Buyce
Photo 5 - John Seakwood
Photo 6 - Bailly Photography
Photo 7 - Gallery 9 North
Photo 8 - Elario Photography
Photo 9 - Out of the Ordinary Photography
Photo 10 - Jessica Patch Photography
Photo 11 - Niki Rossi Photography
Photo 12 - Dan Cooper
Photo 13 - McGarry Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment