Monday, December 3, 2012

A+B - Wedding Photo Sneak Peek!



One of my favorite couples of all time, let's just call them A+B, were married this Saturday December 1st in Saratoga.  I was first contacted by them over a year ago to help plan their dream wedding and all I can say after the event was over is that they got their dream wedding and so much more.  I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to share this full recap with you - it was a wedding to die for and one that you readers will be drooling over for a long long time.  I mean her dress, her hair, the soft snow fall, his expression - omg I'm so crazy about these two I could go on and on.  So while we wait for the full set of wedding pictures I wanted to post this amazing sneak peek photo from photographer Tracey Buyce.  This one image has my heart racing, I can't wait to see the rest!!




Here are a few of the AMAZING details from A+B's wedding.  These pics were taken from WPP's own Erin McKee.  Just a little tease to start the drooling off early...  


No comments:

Post a Comment