Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pam and Joe Review WPP!


Photo by Ali Kaukas

Pam and Joe just left the sweetest review of my services on Wedding Wire.  They were such a pleasure to work with and I can't thank them enough for sharing their thoughts and experience with other couples who may be interested in our services.  Thanks so much you guys, and much love and happiness to you in the new year!!

To read more reviews posted online CLICK HERE.

"If I could give Shannon and Wedding Planning Plus six stars, I would do it in a heartbeat. I was kind of an odd combination of an aimless yet somewhat control-freaky bride, and Shannon was the best thing that happened to me. She helped me find direction where I needed to get moving, organized everything, and took care of every last detain on the day of. I did not spend a single second of our wedding day thinking about logistics/details, it was awesome. This was BY FAR the best money we spent on our wedding, I could not recommend having a planner more. And really couldn't recommend Shannon/WPP more highly."



No comments:

Post a Comment