Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pics From Last Weekend's Wedding Are All Over The Web



I have so many incredible experiences working weddings but last weekend was one of the best weddings I have ever been a part of.  The bride Isabel is such a wonderful person and we connected from the first moment we met.  I loved every second of working her big day and I hope we stay in touch for ever and ever and ever.  

Another cool part of her wedding was having Lena Dunham, Isabel's best friend from childhood, there as a bridesmaid.  Some of her photos that were posted to Instagram made their way to the Cosmopolitan site.

And Huffington Post.  And Us Magazine.  And Glamour Magazine.  And Brides Magazine.

And, well, you get the picture.

The true star of the day was my stunningly beautiful bride Isabel, but as celebrity news goes Lena and these photos she posted online gathered quite a bit of attention from the media.

I can't wait to share the photographer's photos of this gorgeous wedding - soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment