Thursday, November 10, 2016

Booked In Two Days - Review For Shannon Just Posted


Photo by Rob Spring Photography


Michelle and Bradley hired me just two days (!!) before their wedding looking for my last minute help with day-of wedding coordination.  They were married on September 30th at the brand new Renaissance Albany Hotel and were a joy to work with.  I wish I had gotten a chance to know them longer!  I was thrilled to be able to give them the help they needed, and thrilled that they just left me this sweet review.

To read all of our Wedding Wire reviews CLICK HERE

"We required some last minute help before our wedding and I am so lucky I came across Shannon's services. In a pinch she was able to get up to speed and dive right in. Having her help that day allowed me to enjoy every single moment of the day. She was attentive, kind, and professional, everything I could have asked for!"

No comments:

Post a Comment