Friday, February 17, 2017

Leah and Leo Leave a Sweet Review for Erin R!


Photo by Tiffany Wayne

Leah and Leo were married on December 3rd at Franklin Plaza and WPP Lead Planner Erin Rossi planned and coordinated their day.  Leah just posted this beautiful review for Erin - how sweet!


Let me start off by saying that if it wasn't for Erin Rossi at Wedding Planning Plus, our wedding would not have been what it was, which was INCREDIBLE (and even that is an understatement). In the limo on the way to the church, my bridesmaids and mothers asked me how I remained so calm during the planning process, day-of, and minutes away from entering the church for the ceremony and all I could muddle out was "Erin." Having her meant that I had no worries. No worries about signing my name to an abundance of contracts, landing our priority vendors, time and planning management, or even eating before walking down the aisle. My now husband, our parents, wedding party, all guests, and I were able to enjoy every moment of the day without being tugged in multiple directions to coordinate, set up, or tackle any loose ends, such as ordering last minute fresh flower petals for our flower girl, bringing a sewing kit to fix a broken bridesmaid headband, and even finding a wheelchair for my grandma who twisted her ankle just before walking down the aisle. She also can now add "mannequin challenge videographer" to her resume! 
Erin is a wedding planning guru and I have been told countless times since the wedding day how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever attended. Erin deserves most of that recognition and credit! Hands down, best decision! Love her!!! Xox


No comments:

Post a Comment