Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Heartfelt Review For Tommie

Elaine and Tommy were married in Albany on May 13th and WPP Planner Tommie Burch coordinated their day.  Elaine had a great experience working with Tommie and just posted her this heartfelt review.  :)

To read all 102 (and counting!) reviews on Wedding Wire CLICK HERE

"I had met Tomasina (Tommie) while handling other aspects of my wedding and she mentioned she had worked for Wedding Planning Plus if I was interested in day of coordination. I honestly didn't know if I needed it and thought maybe that was one of the expenses I could cut out. NO!!! This is a must if you're planning a pretty large, traditional wedding. I had sat on the card for a couple weeks and then had a bad dream one night everything at my wedding went wrong and I immediatley called Shannon to discuss. What value! Shannon and Tommie were so nice and Tommie was just out of this world. She handled so many things for me: dealing with vendors, coordinating my whole time line with everybody, brought the lunch to the hotel for us while getting ready, brought things I needed to and from the ceremony and reception sites, dropped all our gifts and things to our hotel room at the end of the night... I can go on. And she thought of so many things that I didn't think of like reserving the gazebo where I wanted to take photos and do first look. I really don't know how we would have done it all without her. It was amazing having her be a part of our day and made it all run so smooth even when there was little hiccups like missing bouquets and missing wedding cake lol. (Not her fault at all, but got it handled)"

No comments:

Post a Comment