Monday, October 16, 2017

This VT Bride Just Gave Us a 5 Star Review!


Amanda Haley married her husband Chris at the Killington Resort Grand Hotel in Vermont on September 22, 2017.  She just posted this sweet review of her experience working with me.  Thanks for sharing Amanda!!

To read all of our reviews on The Knot CLICK HERE

"If I could give Shannon 10 stars I would! Everyone kept telling me that I was the calmest bride they had ever seen. Well I give alot of credit to Shannon. She took care of every single detail from the timeline to meeting the vendors to putting my flip flops under my table. She is very calm and fun and very attentive to our needs. Right before I was getting ready to walk out of my room to the ceremony my veil fell off, I screamed "omg my veil" She came walking through the door and said "I heard you, i'll fix it" I could go on and on and on. Shannon you are top notch and I can't thank you enough for proving the need for you to my husband!"

No comments:

Post a Comment