Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Ladies' Wedding - October 28, 2008


A year before their wedding my favorite two ladies came to me looking for a planner to help them with their commitment ceremony. I'm so glad they found me - these two were so wonderful to work with! They got married at Birch Hill on October 12, 2008. The pictures are all from John Bagdovich from Finer Image Photography. Great pics!












They had one of the most beautiful ceremonies I have ever seen. Honestly. Even after witnessing dozens of people recite vows these two made me cry genuine tears. It was wonderful. It's rare to see love so real and true.
















Look at these two. Isn't their innocence and beauty precious?


These two had the most supportive bridal party. It was so great! This whole group of ladies, plus one ring bearer, kept the two brides feeling as important as ever. Which is good, because they deserved it!

Some highlights of the event were being able to work with Erin Dewey at Birch Hill. She is so wonderful and such a joy to work with! These two hired one of the greatest bands I've ever worked with - Bill's Toupee out of Poughkeepsie, who rocked it out for the entire reception. Mike and his team were AWESOME! Many kudos to the band! And again, thanks to John from Finer Image Photography for capturing these beautiful moments on film. Great night! :)


I love these two. They love each other in an unabashed way that only few can enjoy. They were a true joy to work with, and I had even more pleasure seeing them realize their special day. Much love, and best wishes!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shannon! Thank you so much for your kind words! You were an amazing help to us and gave us both so much comfort on our day. I wish you all the luck, your a very kind person and great at what you do, it was a pleasure working with you. Keep in touch! Jessica

    ReplyDelete