Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A look ahead to 2010... Brittany and Schyler

Another one of my fabulous 2010 couples had engagement photos taken that I just had to get up on the blog. (Drum roll...Brrrr... ) Please meet Brittany and Schyler, and their superly adorable son Connor! I have been working with these guys for almost 2 whole years now, and their wedding is just a few weeks away. I love this couple, they are so sweet and so nice, and now that their wedding is only a few weeks away I'm so excited for them that I'm literally counting down the days!

Thank you to their fabulous photographer Niki Rossi for the incredible photos. These are all framers for sure. Check out the stinkin' cute pics of little Connor! :) If you have decided not to do engagement photos I say think again!




No comments:

Post a Comment