Friday, May 14, 2010

Destination Wedding Spotlight - Baltimore



I have lived in the northeast my whole life but before this past May I had never been to Baltimore. I really didn't know anything about the area before I went down but I have to say that the whole Old Harbor area really stinkin' impressed me. I will admit that what brought me to Baltimore was a friends' wedding - yes that I was actually a guest at - so my time in the city and my experience there was one of a quick visitor and a spoiled wedding guest. Hell yeah, it was great!

Ok but besides the time I spent dancing it up at the reception I did get a chance to soak up a little local culture and think that Baltimore could make one hell of a destination wedding location.

Want to know more about my trip? Just e-mail me at Shannon@WeddingPlanningPlus.net.



No comments:

Post a Comment