Monday, October 11, 2010

Awww!

I had the pleasure of working with great vendors Saturday night for Katie and Neil's wedding, some I was meeting and working with for the first time. One of these was Vinny Liotta, owner of Cool Cat DJs, who, by the way, totally rocked this party! I had never worked with him before and certainly didn't expect to get this, but he sent me a little note after the wedding that truly touched me so I decided to share. Thanks so much Vinny!!!

It was awesome meeting you and working with you Shannon. To be totally honest, you took all the bad negative vibes, in general, that wedding planners get from other professionals, and made your profession proud! You are a GEM!! I would recommend you anytime, to anyone, you are on point, friendly, and you know what you are doing!! Can't wait to work with you again!! ~Vinny



No comments:

Post a Comment