Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wedding Planners in Action!


Tracey Buyce is the kind of photographer who does an amazing job documenting a wedding day. From start to finish and everything in between she is there, camera in hand, to capture every special moment. This is why a lot of the weddings I've done with Tracey include a few cute photos of me in action. These photos are from the Estes wedding back in September 2009. You can see lots of pics of me pinning boutonnieres and getting corsages on wrists, and the pic above of me and the groom at the end of the reception. I love that photo, just looks so happy and right. As it all should be. :)






One more special photo I couldn't leave out - This is me with the fabulous Tracey Buyce (on the left) and my intern at the time, Laura Kennedy (on the right). We don't usually have time during a wedding to get fun shots like this but the second shooter, Dan Cooper, got us as we were coming out of the church after the ceremony. Great pic of three pretty wedding ladies!

1 comment: