Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Alex and Vince Review WPP!



Alex and Vince were married this past weekend at Pat's Barn in Troy, NY.  I just received an email notification from several websites that Alex posted some glowing reviews of my services.  This is such a sweet bride and groom, and in their review had such sweet things to say!!  Thank you Alex and Vince for taking the time to post these for future clients to see.  And again, thank you both for choosing me as your wedding coordinator!!  

To read more online reviews of our work CLICK HERE.


"We hired Shannon from Wedding Planning Plus for day of coordination and I think it’s the best decision we made! She made the last few weeks up to the wedding stress-free. The week of the wedding she took over ALL of the details. Her assistance in coordinating everything with our vendors was invaluable. I think I would have been a crazy person if it wasn’t for her! I would hire her again in an instant! Moreover, her prompt and thoughtful responses to any and every question I sent her way really meant a lot. I can’t stress enough how great it was to work with her."

No comments:

Post a Comment