Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sharing Some Vendor Love



This is not your average bow tie.  This tie was gifted to me by Anthony Commisso, owner of Tuxego in Latham, to save a groom whose tie went missing the morning of his wedding.  That was in May 2014.  And since then this tie has come to the rescue two more times, to fix a broken bow tie for a groomsman in Boston this fall and to save another groom who got married at The Sagamore last spring.  None of those guys were Anthony's clients but if you know Anthony you know that doesn't matter.  When I called in and asked if he could help a groom who got his tux from somewhere else he said 'Absolutely'.  

Karma is real and good actions do go noticed.

And hey, if you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner remember this story and see how it makes you feel.  We can sit and tell you all the wonderful things we do for you the day of your wedding, and I suppose I should be adding this tie to my list of values we bring to your table.  I mean wouldn't you want a professional there to make comes with a backup tie?


No comments:

Post a Comment