Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Tommie Receives A Glowing Review From Whitney and Isaak!

Whitney and Isaak were married in an old opera house in Catskill on June 18th of this year.  They worked with Tommie (Kate as assistant) and just posted this glowing review of our services!

To read all of our Wedding Wire reviews CLICK HERE.

"We just got married June 2016 in the Hudson Valley. I write this review from the prospective of two NYC television producers (my husband and I,) who spend our lives producing. 

Firstly, I have to say rule #1 Do not skimp on a wedding coordinator, you absolutely need on so you can actually enjoy your day. Build it into the budget, no exceptions. If you can afford a full planner, even better.
Now to the oozing of my appreciation of Wedding Planning plus and my coordinator Tommie and her assistant Kate: 

My initial call with Shannon was prompt, efficient, friendly and comprehensive...no run around. She asked my needs and immediately gave me rates. No one was trying to squeeze our (tight) budget etc. She was fantastic. 

Now for Tommie, our Day-of coordinator; ABOVE AND BEYOND. Professional, punctual, really "got" our very eclectic, out of the box wedding. We explained to her our specific needs, which were much different than most weddings and she took on the project like a champ, truly embracing it. 
-Though unconventional, our wedding had a lot of moving parts and very uncommon/rustic locations. 
- Oversaw the setup of our highly styled wedding decor, making sure all was beautiful and personally took care of all of the decor we owned ( which was a lot) at the end of the night.
-Tommie stayed LATE, making sure all she promised was in order.
-Dealt with our drunken friend who was DJ'ing after the live band left (#ourpoorchoice) 
-All of this and much more, because she fixed things that I am sure we didn't even know about.
-Oh did I mention her positive "I can do anything" attitude?

I can not say enough about this company and about Tommie. We looked into coordinators from NYC that were triple the cost ...that didn't have a handle on the Hudson Valley or the open mind to do the very out of the box wedding we had."

No comments:

Post a Comment