Thursday, November 3, 2016

Two Planners, One Great Review!


Photo by Chelsea Ahl Photography


Katie and Kevin were married at The Mansion Inn on October 15th and they worked with not one WPP planner but two!  Shannon was their wedding planner helping them put the details together for their event and Kate coordinated their day to make sure everything was perfect from start to finish.  Katie left this review sharing her experience with both planners.  Thank you Katie!

To read all of reviews on The Knot CLICK HERE

"I booked Shannon as our wedding planner before we were "officially" engaged (gasp) - I had a phone call with her and instantly knew I wanted to work with her. Although email responses weren't always timely (I also work in client service), I can truthfully say I would not haveworked with half of my wonderful vendors if it weren't for Shannon. From being in the wedding industry for so long, she has an endless supply of vendor contacts within every budget. She also took care of reviewing every contract before each vendor was booked. I pride myself on saying I only had two truly bridezilla moments - once was when my original make up artist fell through and once the week before the wedding regarding a flower disaster. Shannon provided more alternative make up vendors than I could have imagined, especially keeping in mind my preferred style and budget. And then the flower disaster...Shannon was ON VACATION and when I emailed her frantically panicking a week before the wedding, she solved my problem within 24 hours. If you want a wedding planner who will be there when things get hairy, Wedding Planning Plus is your answer. I also had the extreme pleasure of working with Kate, a junior wedding planner, as my day of coordinator. I CANNOT imagine my wedding day without her there. I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. I'm, by nature, an extremely detail oriented person and Kate answered what felt like an exhaustive list of my questions right up until the wedding day. She took care of coordinating all vendor arrivals and set up down to the minute, really anything and everything on our wedding day. Even if you don't go with a wedding planner, I 150% recommend investing in a day of coordinator, especially with WPP!! Thank you to Shannon and Kate for always calming my nerves and making my wedding day AMAZING!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment