Thursday, July 1, 2010

Meet WPP's 2010 interns!

New this year - Two Interns!! I am excited to have these two wonderful ladies on board to assist me with my weddings for this summer and fall. If you get a chance to meet these girls through phone calls, e-mails, or in person at our events please give them a warm welcome!




I am excited to introduce Nora Mishenac-Novak who will be working as my summer intern. She is from Schenectady and has worked in super cool places locally and as far away as Guatemala. She will be working with me on my July and August weddings and I am happy to have her on the team!





I am also happy to introduce Krystal Salerno who will be working as my fall intern. She is from the Bronx and spent her college years at RPI. She comes to us with experience interning with a Wedding Planning company downstate and a certification in Wedding Planning from Wagner College. She will be working with me on my August through November weddings and I can't wait to get her started!


Congrats ladies! Welcome to the team!!! :)








1 comment: