Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Words from my lovie little bride...

Last weekend I coordinated a wedding in Saratoga for Jolene and Brad Walajtys. If you're friends with me on Facebook you've seen some of the photos I uploaded of their wonderful incredible ridiculously beautiful decor details... But that's not what I'm interested in posting now. Instead I'd rather share the words in the thank you card given to me by this wonderful incredible ridiculously beautiful bride...

I love what I do and feedback like this it just validates everything. <3

Shannon,

You are a pumpkin, fairy godplanner, patron saint of all wedding planners! I adore you! Thank you for holding my hand and guiding me along my journey down the pink and golden brick road to the man of my dreams. I couldn't have planned a wedding this extraordinary without you! Thank you for your calming voice, reassuring e-mails, and lovely sweet disposition! Again, thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Love,
Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment