Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kristin and Andy review WPP

Kristin and Andy celebrated their wedding at Glen Sanders Mansion on January 7, 2012.  Kristin is the most likeable sweetest girl in the world, and she found an equally gentle soul in Andy.  Kristin posted a wonderful review of my services on Wedding Wire and I appreciate so much that she took the time to share her experience with others.  Thanks so much Kristin!!

To read other reviews from our past clients CLICK HERE

"I had the wonderful pleasure to intern with Shannon a few years ago and couldn't be happier to have her coordinating our wedding day. She kept me at ease and helped me organize my thoughts :) Planning can be overwhelming but she gave me so many resources and support that it was wonderful.
Our day was amazing and she made everything run so smoothly that I knew we had nothing to worry about. It felt so nice to relax and know that all the vendors were on the same page and that the guests were going to have a fantastic time.
We couldn't be happier and can't thank her enough for her patience, understanding and sharing her skills to make our fairytale day perfect.

~ Kristin
1.7.2012"

No comments:

Post a Comment