Monday, January 16, 2012

A Look Ahead - Meyer/Romeo Wedding


Here is a look ahead at the Romeo wedding... Well, sort of. Actually the Romeos were married on Columbus Day weekend of this past year but when their wedding photographer sent me the images from their big day he also added a bonus disk of their engagement photos. And how can I pass up posting some adorable engagement photos for all of you to see? So please enjoy these super sweet images of Tori and John shot by photographer Jason Breyer on the grounds of The Sagamore and of their eventual wedding venue, Silver Spruce Inn B&B in Schroon Lake.

Um, I'm not done talking these guys up just yet -- I just have to add a little personal note and sentiment to this post because it's way too great to keep out. See, I have known Tori for over two years now because she was actually the sister of my bride Crystal Meyer from back in 2009. (Blog stalkers don't tell me you don't remember her!) Anyway not only was Tori connected to me from back then but on the night John proposed to her, two years from the last time she had last seen me, I happened to be up in Lake George sitting at the very next table to them at the Boathouse Restaurant right before he popped the question. There was way more cosmic connection and serendipity-ness in all of this to keep Tori and I apart. Her wedding, and my addition to their big day, was totally meant to be!

So again please enjoy these shots of their engagement session and wait ever so patiently for their full wedding recap to be posted. It will be up soon!!








No comments:

Post a Comment