Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Joelene and Bob review WPP

Joelene and Bob called me in the middle of May posting an interesting challenge for me - to plan an elopement for them in Saratoga two weeks for that day.  I rounded up my most trusted vendor crew and made the impossible possible.  The bride and groom had a beautiful ceremony and a fun filled weekend checking out all the local hot spots.  Joelene and Bob were kind enough to post a review of my services on asaratogawedding.com.  

To read more of my reviews on this site CLICK HERE

"What can we say about our Wedding? It was amazing, just perfect !!! Our original plan was to elope in Las Vegas. As we tried to manage the arrangements from our home in Connecticut, we found it overwhelming to choose the venue and were left wondering what we were going to find when we arrived!! Instead we found “Wedding Planning Plus” and Shannon Whitney to be the perfect answer to our problem. After our initial on-line inquiry and a telephone conversation with Shannon she was able to find us the perfect Bed & Breakfast in Saratoga Springs (where we were married), an officiant, photographer, dinner arrangements, flowers and even my hair appointment! And she was able to do all this in 2 weeks!! Our wedding day was perfect and one that we will always remember. Thank you Shannon!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment