Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mikaela and Ryan review WPP

Mikaela and Ryan were married at 11 North Pearl on May 11, 2012.  Mikaela is a super sweetheart and posted this review of my services on Wedding Wire.  Thank you so much for posting this Mikaela!!!

To see more reviews from past clients CLICK HERE

"Wedding planning plus was a gift from my older brother who also had her as a wedding planner. It was the best wedding gift that I could ask for. We had Shannon for the last month of planning before our wedding. It was the most stressful time and Shannon took over everything and put me right at ease. She did things that I didn't even think of or she already took care of things before I ask. She always had answers to my questions and if not she would find out the answer. You can tell she really loves what she does. I trully believed that I wouldn't have made it through the last month of planning without her. She wasn't available on the day of the wedding, but she had everything organized in advance and our wedding ran so smoothy. It was absoultely amazing and I owe it all to her."

No comments:

Post a Comment