Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Look Ahead - Betsey and Brian



Betsey and Brian are getting married this December in Albany.  I am so excited to be a part of this wedding for so many reasons!  First I was the coordinator of Betsey's brother's wedding two years ago (who remembers Katie and Neil from 2010??) AND I was the coordinator for their friends' wedding just last month (keep an eye out for Kate and Shawn's post - soon!!).  Wait that's not it!!  I am also excited because I feel like I know these guys after so many years and Betsey's dad is like my own personal WPP cheerleader with all his Facebook comments on all the things I brag about business wise on there.  Thanks Mr. O'Conner!!  Ok that was one long thought but that just shows my enthusiasm for everything surrounding this wedding for me.  :)

Their photographer - Bailly Photography - took these engagement shoot photos this winter in Albany.  This is just a glimpse at this happy couple - and their adorable doggie.   I can't wait to post all the goodness of their big day once it finally gets here!



1 comment:

  1. This wedding is going to be epic she has all the best vendors and they are such a fun couple! :)

    Can't wait to get a invite to that wedding!

    ReplyDelete