Friday, July 6, 2012

A Mother of the Bride Posted a Review of WPP

Mrs Pugliano, mother of my recent bride Amy, sent me an email last night to tell me she posted a review of me on Wedding Wire and two other sites.  She was afraid of sounding verbose so she kept her comments brief and to the point.  She could have said two words and I would still have been overwhelmed, and with what she posted I am nothing short of just that.  Thank you Mrs Pugliano for taking the time out of your busy day to post this for me, and for sharing such kind words about my services.  Amy's wedding was AMAZING and I look back at it with nothing but the fondest of memories.  Maybe I'll see you all again at daughter number two's big day???  ;)

"We hired Shannon to coordinate wedding details for our daughter's wedding. She provided services for the two weeks prior to the wedding and day of. As soon as we met with her and she laid out a detailed itinerary, I immediately knew we were in good hands. She's organized, thorough, and totally flexible. On the day of the wedding, Shannon took care of all of us and made sure that everything went exactly the way the bride and groom wanted it. Shannon's the best!"

To read more of the reviews left to me from past clients on Wedding Wire PLEASE CLICK HERE.  


No comments:

Post a Comment