Friday, October 21, 2016

Another Review For Erin Rossi - This One From Kelsey and Nick!

Kelsey and Nick were married in June at their family property on the shores of Lake George.  They worked with Erin Rossi as their wedding coordinator and just left this lovely review of Erin's services!

To read all of our Wedding Wire reviews CLICK HERE

"I wish I had started working with Lead Planner Erin Rossi much, much sooner. I hired Erin as a wedding coordinator, but when we started working together I realized how invaluable she is. As a graphic designer, I didn't need Erin to come up with ideas, but I really could have used her detailed organization and her brilliant ability to communicate with everyone involved in the wedding. When people say wedding planning is a second job, they mean it. So to have someone like Erin -who is on top of everything- by your side means you won't be overwhelmed with the inevitable 20 emails per day from the florist, hairstylist, makeup artist, photographer, band and caterer. (Not to mention friends and family.)
Also, the day of service was the best. Erin did everything I had asked her to and then knew all the things I hadn't even thought of! As the ceremony started Erin followed me out the door and fixed my train right before I turned the corner to walk down the aisle. Then, later, she always had my tube of lipstick nearby to reapply. (Definitely important for the photos!)
A lot of people will get the big stuff done, but WWP and Erin made sure all the little things were done right too. THANK YOU!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment