Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Leah and Swag Leave Me A Review


Photos by Clark+Walker Studio

Goodness we are just overwhelmed with all the love we have been receiving from our couples lately!!  Leah and Swag just posted this review of working with me on their Inn at Erlowest wedding.  Thanks you guys for the kind words!

To read all of our Wedding Wire reviews CLICK HERE

"Shannon was invaluable the day of! With her help, I planned my wedding from across the state. She made good recommendations about hair and makeup and where to have the rehearsal dinner, which were things that were tough to know about and decide not being from the area. She alerted me to potential problems that I would have never noticed. I have a busy professional life, and not a lot of family to help with the small details of planning, and we worked those tasks that would be difficult for me to complete on my own into the contract. Seriously, this was some of the best money (not worked into the original budget) that I spent. Worth it."

No comments:

Post a Comment