Sunday, February 20, 2011

This is why I do what I do

This was an e-mail I received last night after meeting with one of my newest brides for the first time. It's reinforcement like this that keeps me going and reminds me everyday why I do what I do.

"Just wanted to thank you for meeting with me today. I was so confused and didn't know what to do next with the wedding plans. You really helped to ease my mind as well as provided me with ALOT of important information. Also thank you again for driving such a long distance and staying for such a long time and listening to us banter back and forth and be indecisive, I can tell you take pride in your work! My parents were thrilled with you and so am I. I'm so happy to have you be a part of my wedding day!
Thank you thank you thank you!"





No comments:

Post a Comment