Friday, February 11, 2011

Wedding Planners In Action!


I swear I stay way out of the way of the camera but some wedding photographers like to capture all moments of the day, including times where I am doing things like fixing a bride's dress or pinning the boutonnieres on the guys. These photos are from the Hotz wedding I did back in May 2009 at the Albany Country Club. Their wedding photographer, Tracey Buyce, is a friend of mine as well as one of my favorite vendors, so there are times when she gets a few more shots of me than normal - including the ultra embarrassing shot of the groomsmen who pulled me out on the dance floor for a slow song. It was completely unexpected and my face turned bright red once I realized what was happening. Thanks so much for being in the right time at the right place for that one Tracey!! ;)





1 comment:

  1. Aww...yay! You truely were the reason the wedding came together like it did! I would have been lost without you!

    We should try to get together soon for a drink!! I would love to catch up!

    ReplyDelete