Monday, October 24, 2011

Lewicki Wedding - July 23, 2011


Jennifer and Eric were married July 23, 2011 in Queensbury, NY. Their ceremony was at Our Lady of the Annunciation Church and their reception was at Hiland Park Country Club. Jennifer brought me on a few months before and I had the pleasure of coordinating their special day.

Jennifer and Eric met in college and are both technology teachers at separate schools in the area. Their wedding was simple and modern with black bridesmaids dresses, pops of pink, and a crazy cool wedding cake. Her bridesmaids, all friends of hers for years and years, donned some of the coolest funky shoes I've seen. Not to be upstaged, Jennifer rocked a pair of soft blush colored Badgley Mischka heels. There was a lot of shoe loving going on that day.

Joining me at this event were some super fun vendors. Special thanks and kudos goes out to Jessica Painter and her husband Ed for taking these lovely pictures of Jennifer and Eric's big day. You were a joy to work with and I thank you for sharing these images with me! Also on this event was Russ Gentner from Piano Man DJs, the florists from the Queensbury Price Chopper, Dolce and Biscotti bakery, and Advantage Transportation Group who provided the couple with that fabulous old Rolls Royce to be chauffeured in.

This was a great wedding and I had a ball working it. Thank you Jennifer and Eric for letting me be a part of your special day!











No comments:

Post a Comment