Monday, October 10, 2011

Romeo Wedding Sneak Peek!



Tori and John were married in Schroon Lake on Saturday and I had the distinct pleasure of being their wedding coordinator. This couple was extra special to me because I had met them two years ago when I was the wedding planner for Tori's sister at her wedding in Saratoga. Of course I was honored and thrilled to be able to work with the Meyer family on another wedding and to be a part of Tori and John's special day.

Here are two sneak peek images from their wedding that I am so excited to share! Their photographer Jason Bryer of Jason Bryer Photography did an amazing job working with them. I love the long exposure tent shot. You'd never know that pic was taken in the complete darkness of night. Enjoy these two images and check back to see the full wedding recap soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment