Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Our 75th Wedding Wire Review!


Photo by Arius Photography


Thank you - thank you - thank you to Tina and Chris who just posted our 75th review on Wedding Wire!  

To read all of our reviews CLICK HERE


I used Wedding Planning Plus for my day-of coordination for my wedding. In the beginning, I was speaking with the owner Shannon and she was beyond helpful in answering all my questions and was not pushy at all. When I finally decided to hire WPP for my big day, I went with a senior planner, since Shannon was a little more expensive and I wanted more than a junior planner. Unfortunately, things with that planner didn't work out and when we voiced our concerns with Shannon, she stepped right up and offered to work our wedding herself with no extra charge. She genuinely cared about putting my mind at ease and making us happy. She went above and beyond to remedy the problem and make the whole process easy and wonderful. She was on top of everything and always there for me when I had questions or needed advice. Even though she was just hired for the day, she took so much worry off of my plate even before the wedding. When the wedding day came, her and her intern Tommie were amazing. It poured all day and they were right on top of getting everything moved inside and set up like I would have liked it. They were there for me whenever I needed anything and just overall so awesome to be around. In the beginning my husband didn't think a day-of coordinator was worth it and after the amazing job Shannon did, we both know it was worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment