Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Thoughts Shared By The Bride And The Mother Of The Bride


Photo by Candidly Beth Photography and Videography


Some weddings we work mostly with the bride, some with the groom, and some with the mother of the bride!  For Erica and John's wedding last Friday it was Erica's mom Phyllis who was the leading force in the wedding planning.  Both Erica and Phyllis just posted reviews of me and I am so touched by their caring words!

Thank you Phyllis, Erica, and John.  It was a pleasure working with all of you!

To read all of our Wedding Wire reviews CLICK HERE.


"When planning our Wedding, my husband and I never thought about hiring a wedding planner, until a family member mentioned that it might be a nice idea to hire a Day-of-Event coordinator so that we could enjoy our special day without worries and stress, enter Shannon Whitney-Anson owner of Wedding Planning Plus! Shannon’s professionalism, attention to every detail, organization, sense of humor, calmness, and her Team Bride and Groom attitude, made our day flawless, stress-free, and memorable. From connecting with us one month out to ensure all our vendors knew what to expect, to the schedules you put in place that helped make sure everyone was on the same page, where they needed to be and on time, to the rehearsal, and then the reception making sure everything got placed where it needed to be and packed up and delivered back to our room at the end of the reception, Shannon you were in complete control, allowing us to concentrate on enjoying ourselves, our families, our friends. Shannon you made EVERYTHING go perfectly, and we had an amazingly fun, and incredible day!! Saying “I DO” was made so much nicer and simpler because of you. Thank you for making us feel like family, for never making us feel any questions we had were to small, or trivial, and for helping give us a dream wedding. We made a great decision when we decided to work with you personally and would highly recommend you to anyone planning a wedding! Thank You Shannon, and continued good luck in life and in your business! Erica and John Whittaker"

"Shannon Whitney Anson form Wedding Planning Plus helped this nervous Nellie and Type A personality, Mother of the Bride have a WONDERFUL day! She took so much stress from me by calmly encouraging me to give up control, and allow her to do what she does BEST… coordinate!!! As our Day of Event coordinator, Shannon helped me fully enjoy my daughter’s wedding day, by taking the worry out of the equation. I knew the minute I met and shook hands; she was the person we needed! Planning a large wedding takes time; effort and attention to detail, and Shannon helped me tie up loose ends which made for a seamless, flawless, stress-free day. With EVERYTHING under control, and under Shannon’s watchful eye, my husband and I were able to enjoy ourselves and our guests. Thank you Shannon for taking the wheel out of my hands so that I might enjoy the RIDE! You are the BEST and I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone, anytime!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment