Sunday, November 8, 2015

Ashley and Tim Show Some Love For Erin McKee!


Photo by Tracey Buyce Photography


Ashley and Tim were married on September 12th at the National Museum of Dance and they just left this super sweet review for their planner Erin McKee.  If you hear someone question whether or not they need a coordinator for their wedding day have them read a review like this!

Thank you Ashley and Tim for sharing you experience!!

To read all of our reviews CLICK HERE


"Erin McKee was my day of wedding coordinator from Wedding Planning Plus. Let me just say this was so much more then just the day of wedding prep. This was a two month commitment from Erin and she was absolutely amazing! She was such a pleasure to work with and so eager to help with anything. I am so honored to have had Erin at our wedding. She went above and beyond. Week’s prior to the wedding, Erin and I whittled away at a checklist to make sure she would not miss a detail. This list made me feel so good about how the wedding day was going to unfold. If anything was missing, Erin would make sure it got done. A few weeks before the wedding, Erin met with me at the venue. She wrote down every detail of what I wanted for the wedding, contacted my vendors, and took all my stress away. I did not have to worry about a thing with Erin by my side. Erin took full control with the vendors and setting up all the details at the wedding. Erin personally made sure I was taken care of at all times and managed to also make sure the wedding was running smoothly. She constantly checked in with me and made me feel secure the entire day. Erin did everything from setting up the venue and communicating with vendors, to shaking out my wet wedding dress from the rain, collecting all personal items from the wedding, and helping bridal party with any and all needs. Erin setup before the wedding and cleaned up at the end. She made sure all my belongings from the wedding returned safely to our hotel room. Not only was everything returned but also the room was set up with flowers, a heart shape on the bed, champagne, candles, our gifts and my veil hanging beautifully on the door. I was so impressed and still am. I highly recommend Wedding Planning Plus. They made the most important day of my life that much more special and perfect!"

No comments:

Post a Comment