Monday, November 16, 2015

Gina and Nate Leave Erin McKee a Sweet Review!


Photo by Casey Mackenzie Photography 


Gina and Nate were married on October 24th at Key Hall in Schenectady.  They just posted this sweet review for their day-of coordinator Erin McKee.  :)

To read all of our reviews CLICK HERE

"Erin Mckee was our day of wedding coordinator from Wedding Planning Plus. My husband was initially skeptical about hiring a day of coordinator but after all was said and done he told me it was the best money we spent. We really felt like we got to enjoy our wedding day and that is because Erin handled everything. She truly was amazing from start to finish.
Going into wedding planning my biggest worry was running late. We had a tight timeline the day of and I didn't want to worry about being on time. Erin was crucial in making this happen. The day of timeline she created was so detailed and helped ease my worry. I am fully convinced that without her our wedding wouldn't have gone as smoothly. My husband and I had a stress free day and I attribute most of that to Erin and her hard work."

No comments:

Post a Comment